Lower Body Circuit Training – Bangarang Workout
Today’s workout was again one round circuit focused on a lower body, and it was a follow up routine to ” See Your Muscles Work Workout“. This routine was resistance training all the way! I think I should of named it a sequel to ” I’m Alive Workout “, but then I at end I decided to give it it’s own name. I know a lot of you have been enjoying these one round routines, I’ve personally been loving them a lot. We are going to do this pace for a few more weeks ( don’t worry I will break it apart a little with some interval training ), and then I will switch it up again with something crazy fun and different.
This and every other workout you do, I want you to really pay attention to your form. I know I might sound like a broken record because I keep remind you every post I write, but it’s very important in getting results. If you are new to Loving Fit then this note is for you – keep a proper form at all times.
Always warm up before exercising, you can follow me along in my basic warm-up video.
Set your timer as a stopwatch. There is only one round of the following routine so push above your maximum effort!!! There are 9 exercises total, but one of them you will do twice.
- Over Head Jump Lunges with Rotation using a medicine ball ( 2 jump lunges counts as one rep ) – 30 reps total
- Bag Swing ( you can use kettle bell or dumbbells as well ) – 30 reps total
- Step Ups Right Leg ( I am using 40 lbs ) – 30 reps total
- Bridge On A Balance Ball Right Leg – 30 reps total
- Step Ups Left Leg – 30 reps total
- Bridge On A Balance Ball Left Leg – 30 reps total
- 2 Medicine Ball Circles, Jump Back & Toe Touch Combo ( the whole thing counts as one rep ) – 30 reps total
- 2 Squat Pulses & Jump Squat Combo ( I am using 40 lbs ) – 30 reps total
- Bag Swing – 30 reps total
- Superman Lifts ( 2 lifts counts as one rep ) – 30 reps total
My time for this workout was 31 minutes and 28 seconds
Have fun and share your scores!