Healthy Coconut Muffins Recipe
Hello My Lovies,
I have a super tasty recipe for you guys, I was inspired to make these by my recent visit to a delicious vegetarian restaurant, except theirs had a lot less coconut and a lot more sugar in it, probably a bucket of sugar cause they were a bit too sweet for my taste. I made these from scratch, as usual all of my recipes have only a few ingredients and these muffins took about 1 our of baking.
I always use coconut oil instead of butter on top of my muffins or toast, but you can use what ever you like.
- Old Fashioned Oats – 2 cups
- Shredded Coconut – 1 cup
- Lite Coconut Milk – Half of a can ( or on eye )
- Organic Cinnamon – 1 table spoon ( I like lot’s of cinnamon in my muffins )
- Organic Agave Nectar ( depending on how sweet you like your muffins, I only used 5-6 tablespoons )
- Organic Eggs – After I took the picture one of my eggs fell on the ground and I only ended up using 2.
- Coconut Oil – ( to top your muffins after baking )
- Sea salt – to taste ( I forgot it as usual to add it on the picture )
Place the Oats into the blender and blend it until it becomes smooth like this:
Now add, shredded coconut, eggs, coconut milk, agave nectar, sea salt
Mix everything until it’s smooth
Preheat the oven to 365
Place the mixture into the muffin containers
As you can see It turned out to be 6 muffins. They were very filling muffins not the light fluffy ones. One was enough for me for breakfast and I would feel full.
Bake the muffins for 50 minutes to 1 hours. Make sure you check on them at around 50 minutes.
When you take them out to eat top it with Coconut Oil, I love coconut oil because it has so many incredible benefits.
Hugs and Kisses,