No Sugar Challenge!
Hello my Darlings,
I hope you’ve had a fabulous weekend! Welcome to the NO Sugar Challenge for this week! This challenge is going to last from today – Monday until Sunday. I noticed that a lot of you are on board so that makes me very exited and motivated. I periodically do these types of challenged from time to time because it’s good to get rid of the excess sugar in our body. Good thing I love my coffee black he he :).
Sugars to Avoid All Week:
- Processed Sugars of any kind which include cakes, cookies, candies, chocolate, ice-cream, soda etc.
- Maple Syrup
- Especially Artificial Sugars ( you should avoid these for life )
- Any food produce that has over 5 g of sugar per serving ( breads, pastas etc )
Sugars we are allowed to eat during this challenge
- 2 servings of fruit of your choice per day – very humble per sa
- Any food produce that has less than 5 g of sugars per serving
If any of you are taking things such as protein shakes that has has sugar in it, you can do two things: a) Skip one serving of fruit. b) Have real food after your workout :). I’ve been doing that for a while now and I really love the real food approach.
Now, I don’t want you to be fainting or anything so if for any reason you are not feeling well ( and just craving sugar doesn’t really count as not feeling well ) then you can have just a little bit of raw honey, a teaspoon, but don’t a greedy Totem ;).
In the comment sections we can all share our daily thoughts and feelings about this challenge, and this way we can support each other. Guys, I am really exited that you are doing this with me, I love you guys!
Let’s get this party started!!!
PS – What do you guys think if I create a special section on the blog just for ” Challenges ” ?