Super Buns & Legs of Steel Workout
Hello my Sweeties,
Today I have quite the amazing Lower Body routine for you guys. This workout will give you an amazing burn on your glutes and an amazing burn on your legs as well. I’ve been focusing on Glutes quite a bit in every single latest workout that I’ve been doing. I also have been doing bridges of different variations including isometric bridges, before my Lower Body routines and sometimes even after.
What we did with with this video is we filmed first part and first round of the workout live and we filmed the second part of the workout same way. There is gong to be a lot of timer changing and it might seem complicated at first, but trust me it’s all going to be worth it and your butt will thank you for it.
For all the Newbies to Loving Fit
Things to remember before, during and after your workout
In this routine I was using a 17.5 lb dumbbell, 30 lbs sandbag, a balance ball and my Gymboss Timer. I did not time the routine, because my goal is proper form of each rep not speed. But, it should take around 30 min.
Prior to doing my workout, I completed 5 rounds of
- Bridges with 10lbs dumbbell – 20 reps
- Bag Swing ( 30 lbs ) – 20 reps
This will give you that extra push for your glutes.
Part 1 – Complete 3 rounds of the following sequence
- Weighted Side Lunges Right Leg – 16 reps
- Bodyweight Side Lunges Right Leg – 10 reps
- Isometric One Leg Bridge Right Leg – 30 Sec hold
- One Leg Bridge Right Leg – 10 reps
Now same thing on the left leg
- Weighted Side Lunges Left Leg – 16 reps
- Bodyweight Side Lunges Left Leg – 10 reps
- Isometric One Leg Bridge Left Leg – 30 Sec hold
- One Leg Bridge Left Leg – 10 reps
Part 2 – Complete 3 rounds of both part “a” and part “b”
Set your Gymboss Timer for 2 intervals, of 20/20, for the total of 4 rounds. Or you can set it for 8 rounds of 20 second interval. There is 2 exercises back to back, no breaks
- Weighted Squat
- Semi Low Side Steps
- Isometric Thrust Hold on a Balance Ball – 40 seconds
- Thrusts on a Balance Ball – 20 reps
Today is also going to be my 5th day of the 7 day Six Pack Abs Challenge I have to say it’s tough even for me, I am so sore and today is another day of torture, but I’m hanging in there :), and I hope you guys are as well.
Have a wonderful weekend my Lovies,